International Journal of Advanced Research Foundation (IJARF) is an open access Journal. Open access allows all interested readers to view, download, print, and redistribute any article without a subscription, enabling far greater distribution of an author’s work than the traditional subscription-based publishing model. In Open access Publication, Paper Processing Charges replace subscription charges and allow publishers to make the full-text of every published article freely available to all interested readers.
ARTICLE PROCESSING CHARGE
The journal charges a publication fee of INR 3000 (for authors from India), US $ 75 up to 10 pages (*Extra Page Charges after five pages fee of INR 300 (for authors from India), US $ 6 or EURO: 6 for (for overseas authors) on acceptance of manuscript. For more details,
- All Transaction Charges will pay by author (Like Inter Banking Charges, NEFT Charges, Wire Transfer Charges, and any other Charges). Inter Banking Charges or NEFT charges is for Indian Authors while Wire Transfer Charges is for Foreign Authors.
- The paper cannot be withdrawn at any condition once it is accepted. The Team of IJARF advises you not to submit same article to the multiple journals simultaneously. This may create a problem for you. Please wait for review report which will take maximum of 02 weeks.
- The article accepted for publication will be processed further towards publication after the author pays the publication processing fees.
Processing Charge includes:
- Publication of one entire research paper Online Version
- Individual Certificate Hard Copy to all author of paper
- Dispatch Charges (Via Speed Post/DHL – For Fastest Delivery of Hard Copies)
- Editorial Fee
- Indexing, maintenance of link resolvers and journal infrastructures.